Carapex Moisturizing Aloe Shampoo
Unscented Soothing Shampoo for Healthy, Shiny, Soft Hair
- Revitalizes your dry, brittle hair with gentle, unscented formula; restores natural shine, softness and volume to your hair
- Conditions your hair and scalp, soothes irritation, alleviates dry flakes and redness with natural aloe vera leaf juice
- Thoroughly cleanses your hair without unpleasant greasy residue, leaving your hair squeaky clean and moisturized
- Formulated with high content of vitamin E, chamomile extract and vegetable glycerin to strengthen your hair and scalp, calm inflammation and repair damages
- Paraben-free, fragrance-free, cruelty-free, no artificial color, no petroleum
Carapex Moisturizing Aloe Shampoo, Unscented Soothing Shampoo for Healthy, Shiny, Soft Hair
This high performance shampoo is a perfect choice for those who have sensitive scalp and damaged, brittle hair. It contains no artificial color or fragrance, which can irritate your scalp and cause allergic reactions.
Hate the feeling that your hair is even dirtier, greasier after washing because of the 'Moisturizing' tag on the shampoo bottle? Rest assured, our shampoo doesn't claim its name by weighing your hair down with waxy residues. After its pleasant full lathering, you can find your hair silky smooth and squeaky clean.
Pure aloe vera leaf juice contained in this shampoo deeply moisturizes your hair and scalp, soothes itchiness, inflammation and helps reduce dry flakes. Other beneficial ingredients such as vitamin E, chamomile flower extract and vegetable glycerine gently strengthen your hair, repair damages and add shine, volume and softness to your hair.
Enhance your hair's natural beauty with our naturally preserved, unscented Moisturizing Aloe Conditioner.
Deionized Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Derived from Coconut Oil), Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Vegetable Glycerine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Chamomile), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate(Derived from Coconut Oil), PEG 80 Sorbitan Lauride, PEG 150 Destearate, Optiphen
Wet hair thoroughly. Massage shampoo into hair and scalp. Rinse well. Repeat if necessary.
Safe for all types of hair, dry, oily, normal, dandruff, etc.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: